Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stop eating wheat !!

I wanted to post a little something about eating wheat. Since I no longer work with clients I just thought I would mention this, so if it seems to ring true for anyone they can research it themselves.


It just seems to me that so many health conditions are related to wheat allergy or gluten intollerance. 


One of the symptoms I am noticing my students is anxiety & other emotional symptoms from eating wheat or other grains with gluten in them.


Other symptoms could be joint pain, bloating, mood swings, depression, diarrhea, eczema, skin rashes, bowel problems, tiredness, allergies (sneezing). You can keep addressing this health issues, but they will keep coming back until you find the root cause, which might very well be a food allergy such as wheat intolerance.


I think it would be smart for everyone out there to quit eating wheat for a month & see if it brings about changes in their health. 


Its pretty easy to research online what foods have wheat, or what foods have gluten is just cutting out the wheat doesn't help.


There are lots of gluten free foods out there now if you want substitutes for crackers, breads, pasta, etc. And they all taste good. Since almost every grocery store is now carrying a lot of gluten free foods, there must be a lot of people realizing that their health problems are a result of eating wheat.


I just try to share some information with people, so they can make a choice to research it & have the motivation to make some changes themselves. If you are empowered to do your own healing you are more likely to have results because you will do the work & stick with it.