Friday, December 23, 2011

CHERRIES & CHOCOLATE



GLUTEN FREE, NO BAKING, DECADENT


COMBINE ALL THIS IN A FOOD PROCESSOR
  • raw sunflower seeds - about 1 cup ground fine in magic bullet
  • coconut milk - about 3 tbsp, I kept adding it until the mixture was the right texture
  • coconut oil - about 1 tbsp.
  • almond butter - 1 tbsp
  • honey 1 or 2 tbsp -- see how sweet you want it
  • cocoa - I have dark powdered cocoa from Costco, its really good
Get it all the right texture, sample it lots to make sure you've got it right !
I put some dried unsweetened coconut on the plate first then kind of roll it around on that & flatten it out

TOPPING:
  • 1/2 cup soaked dried cherries - I buy pounds of these from Costco, yum !
  • coconut milk - I use canned stuff
  • bit of honey
  • and another tbsp of cocoa powder
BLEND IT ALL IN THE FOOD PROCESSOR & POUR ON TOP.