Monday, January 9, 2012

Pain Relief Workshop has begun

I have posted the first of 2 lesson for the January Herbal Workshop on Pain Relief on my forum. Anyone wanting to take part can do so at any time, just email me for a Paypal link for payment, you don't need a credit card to pay through them. If you are one of my herbs students, it is ok to mail me a check.








JANUARY HERBAL WORKSHOP: PAIN RELIEF for joints, muscles, tendons, etc.
How to determine the right plants for your constitution. And with a specific formula you only need to take a couple drops of tincture at a time. You go through waaay less tinctures this way.
COST IS $20 to get access this workshop.
Teaching portion will begin Jan. 8, I will be giving lessons & input for the month of January, but this workshop will be available for several months after.
Prerequisite: You need to know how to make tinctures, salves, infusions, and have a supply of herbs.


Read more:http://dragonflyherbals.proboards.com/index.cgi#ixzz1iydGz2KQ