Monday, February 13, 2012

9 Week Chakra Healing & Balancing Course

A 9 week Chakra Healing & Balancing Course begins on my forum this week.

Anyone with level 1 reiki can join in.

The cost is $50 for the entire 9 lesson course, payable through paypal. Get on my forum

http://dragonflyherbals.proboards.com/index.cgi

to get an account & then message me, or leave a reply in the Chakra course section.

Or email me at:

herbs.and.reiki@dragonflyherbals.com


I will be covering all 7 major chakras, the upper chakras beyond the crown, and an overview of chakras & healing techniques. We will be using a journal & reiki, crystals & stones if you have them.

The course manual is approximately 30 pages, and covers all information & journal work needed. Lessons will be posted once a week.

Healing & balancing your chakras is a big step in personal growth  & healing energetically, physically & emotionally.