Monday, March 26, 2012

Cleansing and detoxifying the body, part 2

I am offering a workshop on my forum on designing your own Cleanse.

We will be covering:


This is a 17 page manual explaining how to design your own cleanse. It covers:
  • What is cleansing?
  • Nutritional choices during cleansing.
  • What is fasting?
  • What type of cleanse is best for me?
  • Why health food store cleanses are harmful.
  • How long to cleanse, how to break a cleanse.
  • Bowel cleansing.
  • 3 day outline for food choices during a cleanse.
  • Specific food choices for cleansing.
  • What NOT to eat.
  • Herbs & supplements for cleansing.
  • Recipes: shake, raw crackers, almond milk, raw cereal.
If you'd like to learn more about medicinal uses of herbs to use on yourself, friend, family, pets, or clients, take my 8 month distance learning herbalist course. Course work is posted on my forum. Much more info on my website. 
www.dragonflyherbals.com 


Or sign up her for the 8 month herbal, other herbal workshops held online, and reiki & chakra healing workshops:


http://dragonflyherbals.proboards.com/index.cgi