Friday, October 6, 2017

Apprenticeship: Streaming the Living Light of Seichim

We are beginning a new section of the apprenticeship in mid October.
October 15 & 29.
It will be 2 Sundays a month, 11 am. To 2
(a big longer if extra students join in)
Prerequisite: level 1 reiki

I love doing Seichim energy work. And anyone who takes my
classes finds they can enter into the space of reiki studio &
just drop whatever burdens they are carrying, whatever stresses
 from daily life and during the class meditations, discussions,
attunements & sessions, just feel rejuvenated & relaxed.
Possibly to the point of feeling like jello.... which is a good thing!



I'm looking into the possibility of doing some classes by distance,
maybe on a closed facebook group with some videos & 
discussions for weekly work. I've been asked about this for a
long time from people who don't live on Vancouver Island.
If you are interested let me know and we can get a group started.

For the first 8 classes we will be immersing ourselves in the
 Living Light of Seichim. An energy work system that comes from
Egypt. The best thing about this type of energy work for
 me anyway, is that it is constantly changing. It is not a
fixed set of energies.  So it never gets old, each time you
experience Seichim you align with the new energies streaming
their living light to earth.

I will introduce 14 symbols for you to use. We will do some
 meditations, that I channeled from my guides several months ago:
working with blue orbs, nested grids of light, and
manifesting vastness in your energy field. yay!

I am introducing a new way to hear the guidance of your guides,
we will work with this in all the classes, in order to prepare for the
deeper shamanic work in 3rd section of the apprenticeship: Light Journeys.

You will learn the Seichim session format, which is both
very open to your own intuition and also has a set format. It will
allow everyone to develop their reiki style of channeling the energy.

Seichim opens your energy field upwards to receive stronger
energies from the cosmos, and at the same time grounds you
down into Gaia. It gives a lot of balance & higher vibrations
 at the same time. Seichim also knits together your energy field &
rebalances the chakra system as a whole.

After the 8 seichim classes, we will do 4 Shambhala classes,
learning those symbols as well, and working with those energies.

Commitment: if you'd like to join in, I need a commitment for you to
 attend at least 90% of the time, to honor the amount of time &
energy I put into my classes.