Sunday, April 15, 2012

VIBRATIONAL ESSENCE WORKSHOP

This will most likely be the only workshop & herb walk I will do this summer.

I am offering an herb walk in my yard, and then we'll each make a vibrational essence, also known as flower essences. I ask that you have a basic knowledge of what of flower essence is as a prerequisite to taking this workshop. If you've used flower essences before & want to know how to make your own this workshop will show you how. Flower essences are used internally & work on an emotional level for healing.

We'll look at 20 - 30 herbs in my yard & then each person will make their own flower essence. Supplies needed: 1/4 cup of vodka or brandy. (if you don't have either wine or cider vinegar will work ok, but not as well). And a glass bowl.

Cost for this workshop is $40
Date: Sun May 6
Time: 10 - 1
Email me to register & to get directions.